Terms and Conditions for The Creative Directory for Mount Alexander
We hate the fact that the world is such that we need to have a legal page but due to the fact not everyone does the right thing it is now essential.
- We have regular guest bloggers writing articles for us. All articles written by the guest blogger are from their own keyboard and may not represent my personal opinion 100% so if you take issue with any posts please contact either myself or the guest blogger.
- Endorsements and Testimonials; We have never received any freebies, discounted services, or paid endorsements for any reviews or endorsements. If down the track this changes we will disclose that clearly at the end of each endorsed article by a highlighted ‘Sponsored Post’.
- Our registered trading address is: The Comma Hub, Room 3, Level 1, 16 Hargraves St. Castlemaine, 3450 Victoria, Australia .
- The Button Pushers mail address is Po Box 567, Castlemaine, Vic 3450, Australia.
- Any litigation claims against The Buttons Pushers for copyright breaches, defamatory comments or misleading advertisements are the responsibility of the website user or advertiser.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to The Buttons Pushers. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, code, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- The copyright for the content on this website is owned or licensed by The Buttons Pushers and is protected under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and by other copyright laws in both Australia and other countries. No material on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of The Buttons Pushers.
- The Buttons Pushers does not guarantee that the website will be free from viruses, or that access to the website will be uninterrupted.
- All custom graphics, icons, and other items that appear on the website and all associated trademarks, are trademarks of The Buttons Pushers.
- The Buttons Pushers does not encourage nor encourages you to make feedback, suggestions, comments or requests (“comments”) but these comments may be made to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you do make comments, you acknowledge that: they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, and The Buttons Pushers is under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and The Buttons Pushers will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute and exploit such comments in any manner it chooses.
- Outbound links: The website contains links to third-party websites and resources (“linked sites”). These linked sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by The Buttons Pushers. The Buttons Pushers makes no representations or warranties regarding the availability, correctness, accuracy, performance or quality of the linked site or any content, software, service or application found at any linked site.
- Inbound links: The Buttons Pushers generally encourages and agrees to your linking to the website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Buttons Pushers makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the content, information or services provided by the website and disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability: The Buttons Pushers is found responsible for any damages, The Buttons Pushers is responsible for actual damages only. In no event shall The Buttons Pushers, be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive and/or consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption resulting from the use of or inability to use the website.
If you have any questions about the Terms & Conditions please don’t hesitate to get in contact.